Bluestone Psych is a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) dedicated to providing professional and objective service to people, agencies, and companies. We offer services to public safety departments, law enforcement, the judicial system (local, state and federal), and other public agencies, as well as private businesses.
Dr. Robert W. Lamson, PhD has worked in the private sector as a therapist for over 20 years, helping individuals, couples, and families. During the last 13 years he has become increasingly involved in law enforcement, public safety, and forensics. He is a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, Psychological Special Services Division, and a member of the Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police.
He is an excellent speaker and teacher who addresses a number of psychological issues, including forensics, public safety and management styles and issues.
- Graduated: California School of Professional Psychology, Fresno, CA (APA approved) with a PhD in Clinical Psychology (1992)
- Graduated: Wheaton Graduate School (cum laude), Wheaton, IL with an MA in Counseling Psychology (1982)
- Graduated: Evangel College (magna cum laude), Springfield, MO with a BA in Psychology (1978) and a BA in Biblical Studies (1978)
- Certified in Homeland Security–Level V (highest level); American Board for Certification in Homeland Security (ABCHS) and the College of Forensic Examiners, International (ACFEI), April 2006
- Certified Forensic Consultant, ACFEI, November 2004
- Certified Medical Investigator, Level IV, ACFEI, January 2004
- American Board for Certification in Homeland Security–Member
- American Board of Psychological Specialties (ABPS)–Diplomate Status
- American College of Forensic Examiners International (ACFEI)–Diplomate Status
- American Psychological Association (APA)–Member
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)–Member
- IACP Psychological Services Section–Member
- Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police (MACP)–Member